I have a question for you. Have you ever been scrolling through Twitter and see an awesome tweet that just… just catches your eyes with its accuracy to your life? Well, I have. Below are 10 times Twitter got my book feels spot-on.
- When I read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes:
2. Whenever I check my Goodreads shelf, the list continues to grow. Then I add more.
3. Why would I need to cut down my reading time, parents? Do you not understand how difficult it is? Well, Twitter does!
4. Every text message sent between me and my non-bookish friends… and my sister.
5. So this is why I don’t remember what characters look like until the movie adaptation…
6. BASICALLY me in every book. EVER. But more specifically with Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes.
Have any other fun book-related tweets? Which one is your favorite?
Much love, XOXO,
~A Writer Named Charley~