Hey hey hey!
School is officially out for me! My besties had their last day of school last week Friday, but sadly we did not get to hang out.
I am super excited for this upcoming summer! I am kinda a senior in high school (I’m not a junior anymore!) and that alone is exciting news. My plans for this summer are big-ish!
- Job: I am babysitting an 8-year-old girl this summer for four days a week. But each day is a lot of money! Plus, I get to do a lot of fun things with her (which I am about to schedule out after I catch up on the blog). This summer will be all about saving up for college in a year or so. I cannot believe I got this amazing job, and I am a little nervous to be honest. What if I mess it up on the first day? YIKES!
- BBCP: AKA Book Blogger Creativity Project! Over on Nori’s blog she is holding her second annual project. Luckily, I get to participate with dozens of other book bloggers to boost the community’s spirits and connect with other bloggers! I will be posting on here about whatever news I can share along with our project! (I am Team Teal if you would like to check it out on Nori’s blog!)
- Bookstagram: Yes, you read that correctly. I am crossing my fingers and blowing on all the dandelions I can blow on for hope that I can start a book Instagram this summer. I keep seeing all these wonderful pictures from other bloggers/authors, and I really want to jump on board!
- Blog: I hope to participate in more weekly/monthly memes or challenges on the blog to broaden my abilities. Perhaps I’ll take another WordPress online class like I did a few weeks ago. I definitely hope to schedule more posts, as I’m running out of scheduled posts. Also, I’m hoping to get more guest bloggers over here! (FYI: You don’t need a home blog to guest blog on my blog!)
- Book/TV/Movie: I really need time to catch up on my tv shows. (I.e. Containment, The Vampire Diaries, Young and Hungry, etc.) Also, books are a thing still. This school year I haven’t had time to read any of the books that came out this year. It super saddens me, but SUMMER HAS ARRIVED!
- Twitter: I have been sitting on the idea of doing a Twitter chat for a month or so, and I really think I would be willing to do it this summer.
Any tips about starting a bookstagram? Anything you would like to see me do on the blog? Who would like to host a Twitter chat with me/help me start one? What are your plans for this summer?
Much love, XOXO,
~A Writer Named Charley~